Schneider National, Inc. is committed to being a positive force for change as a responsible member in the communities in which our associates live and work. We believe that demonstrating strong social responsibility benefits all of our stakeholders. This is the Schneider Way.
To be a responsible community member, the Schneider National Foundation, Inc. was established in 1982 to provide support for charitable and non-profit organizations. The Foundation considers requests for money, time, services, and in-kind contributions from a variety of local and national organizations. The communities we serve include the areas around our:
- Corporate headquarters in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Operating Centers and Operating Points throughout the U.S.
- International locations in Canada, China, and Mexico.
Schneider National lives out its commitment to social responsibility by:
- Operating safely
- Providing a stable base of employment
- Demonstrating ethical business conduct
- Building a vibrant community