Schneider is one of North America's largest providers of truckload, intermodal and logistics services.
Founded in 1935 when Al Schneider sold the family car to buy his first truck, Schneider is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., and conducts business worldwide. In 2010, Schneider proudly celebrated its 75th anniversary.
Don Schneider, Al’s oldest son, succeeded Al as president on February 9, 1976 and served in that role for 27 years. In 2002, Christopher Lofgren was named the company’s third president and CEO.
Schneider has a strong global presence, including offices in The United States, Canada, Mexico and China.
Schneider offers the broadest portfolio of services in the industry. The company’s transportation and logistics solutions include:
- Dedicated Services
- Team Expedited
- Express Services
- Transportation Management (Brokerage)
- Supply Chain Management
- Port Logistics (Warehousing, Transloading & Distribution, Port Dray, Inbound Logistics Management)
- Cross Dock Logistics
Schneider's customers include more than two-thirds of the FORTUNE 500® companies.
Schneider's Executive team:
- Christopher Lofgren: President, Chief Executive Officer
- Mark Rourke: President, Truckload Services
- Bill Matheson: President, Intermodal Services
- Judy Lemke: EVP, Chief Information Officer
- Steven Matheys: EVP, Chief Administrative Officer
- Lori Lutey: EVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Paul Kardish: EVP, General Counsel
- LuEllen Oskey: Director, Executive Administration