Schneider is a superior provider of transportation and logistics services delivering the goods that enhance the lives of people everywhere.
Founded in 1935 when Al Schneider sold the family car to buy his first truck, Schneider is headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., and conducts business worldwide. In 2010, Schneider proudly celebrated its 75th anniversary.
Don Schneider, Al’s oldest son, succeeded Al as president on February 9, 1976 and served in that role for 27 years. In 2002, Christopher Lofgren was named the company’s third president and CEO.
Schneider has a strong global presence with strategic locations throughout the world including offices in:
- United States
Schneider offers the broadest portfolio of services in the industry. The company’s transportation and logistics solutions include:
- Dedicated Services
- Team Expedited
- Energy Transportation Services
- Transportation Management (Brokerage)
- Supply Chain Management
- Port Logistics (Warehousing, Transloading & Distribution, Port Dray, Inbound Logistics Management)
Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, and our customers include more than two-thirds of the FORTUNE 500® companies. Schneider operates over eight million square feet of warehouse facilities and has contract relationships with more than 14,000 transportation providers.
Schneider's Executive team:
- Christopher Lofgren: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Mark Rourke: President, Truckload Services
- Bill Matheson: President, Intermodal Services
- Judy Lemke: EVP, Chief Information Officer
- Steven Matheys: EVP, Chief Administrative Officer
- Lori Lutey: EVP, Chief Financial Officer